رتبه بین 4734 تریدربر اساس بازدهی ماهانه
مزایای دریافت مالکیت صفحه PlutusX در سهمتو:اطلاعات بیشتر
عملکرد تریدر را به اشتراک بگذارید.
نظرات کاربران سهمتو
نظرات کاربران سهمتو در مورد تریدر
نظر شما چیست؟
تریدر در شبکه اجتماعی
تعداد اعضای کانال تلگرام819
میانگین بازدید روزانه0
میانگین تعداد پیام روزانه0
میزان اشتیاق کاربران به تحلیلهای تریدر
نحوه محاسبه :
میانگین بازدید روزانه
تعداد اعضای کانال تلگرام
BTC Price Predictions - BULLISH OUTLOOK - 1 YR Review Hello Traders, This is more of a review of my previous setup and education. If I were to trade, I would await another push towards the 78% monthly Fib structure. That zone seems to be the biggest loading zone before a tumble to $10k.... The probability is lower but not insignificant. Be patient traders. Wait for confirmation and USE PROPER RISK!!! Good luck
ق.ظ 01:48 1401/05/25
Ethereum (ETH) Price Prediction Aug 22 - H&S & Cyphers Hey gang, After reviewing this chart we notice that the 78% fib did infant become a significant level of support. This acted as the structure allowing the price to bounce up towards the 61% fib/structural zone. I personally am waiting for either breakout above the 61% fib with confirmation (less probably), or the retouch of the 78% fib level. I am NOT trading simply optimizing DCA. that being said this is MY DCA strategy and not one I recommend for most. Good luck traders!
ب.ظ 10:30 1401/05/12
DOGE Coin - PRICE PREDICTION - When to buy & Sell - MOON After hitting TP 1 last May when I did this coin over a year ago, we finally started our transition towards a bear market which is normal, expected, and healthy. Currently, we are approaching $0.04 with a high probability of transitioning and turning the zone of structure into support. I am waiting to get confirmation prior to entering using a martingale system. However, I just recently entered a micro position to diversify the portfolio and hedge against not having (like last time). Despite not having much fundamental value or real applicable value the technology is still blockchain and the amount of adoption and awareness made the meme coin a socio-cultural value play-- not a fundamental one. Therefore, I entered a small position as my dollar cost average buy-in. Once more, I will martingale trade this bitch once I get more confidence on confluence.
ب.ظ 12:43 1401/03/31
SOLANO (SOL) - Price Predictions June 20 22 - NO FUD We are touching important support at the moment. In addition to being in a monthly and weekly structure, we are also in line with our 100% fib / 88% fib of the respected x-a legs (see video). IF and ONLY if we close and confirm structure (already started weekly and daily) will this be a safer buy. As of now the probability of a reversal is greater than the fall. However, I still consider the martingale dollar cost average a solid risk strategy for myself during these turbulent and tumultuous times. wait for the confirmation of risk of a more significant fall to the downside. Risk only what you're willing to lose, and GOOD LUCK!
ب.ظ 12:24 1401/03/30
Avalanche (AVAX) Price Prediction: Crash or Pump? June 1 2022 I am pleased to see the monthly candle close confirm (or pseudo confirm) many of my latest entry options. Once more I am still dollar-cost averaging but using these opportune moments to buy in at much more lucrative prices. We had (post hoc ) multiple signals for a crash including broken trend on monthly/Weekly and an ABCD pattern plain as day. Now we are testing the current final fib before dropping to the major liquidation zone
ب.ظ 01:12 1401/03/11
POLYGON (MATIC) Price Prediction May 31 2022 - When to buy Hey everyone after the long-awaited moment, we finally have a good entry with a possible continuation to the downside. This only means greater buying opportunities, brothas (and trading sistas) !!! Check out the video to see how price is respecting current fib levels in addition to the possibility of falling to 0.22 before jumping up to our current resistant zones and ultimately our take profit targets. Good luck traders. Use smart risk mgmt. and HAVE A GOOD WEEK!
ب.ظ 12:35 1401/03/10
Decentraland (MANA) Price Prediction May 23 22 - When to Buy READY TO BUY SZN!!!! We are testing a nice level of structure however we still have weekly bearish momentum. Be diligent and start looking for confirmations or else price could possibly fall towards the ~$0.50 level God luck traders
ب.ظ 12:51 1401/03/02
Cardano (ADA) Price Prediction May 19 22 - When to buy - $7? Trading is about patience. trading is more about wealth preservation than a generation. I can say that my moment has officially arrived. Despite no apparent confirmation in the charts atm I am about to start heavily investing back into ADA, as of today. I use a dollar-cost average approach, so please use proper risk and consult your FA- this is not FA. We saw a touch and go with a lingering downtrend at and towards the 0.35. Since the trend is still bearish the probability of a fall continuing or simply retesting the 0.35 is higher. That is why using a dollar-cost avg approach makes the risk distributed over time. I think consolidation is more likely for the next few months but overall those are my ideal targets for the next move upward when that time comes -- if at all.
ب.ظ 12:50 1401/02/29
Ethereum (ETH) Price Prediction MAY 1 2022 - Crash or Entry? Hey everyone, we are finally hitting respectable levels that excite me enough to start looking for a more significant entry. currently, we are at the confirmation cycle of a head and shoulder pattern however the final shoulder is respecting the current major monthly structure and the 61%. However, considering the sentiment and overall market we could still see further dips to the 1k mark touch previous ath. stay diligent and use proper risk. GOOD LUCK TRADERS
ب.ظ 01:08 1401/02/28
BTC Price Predictions - BULLISH OUTLOOK - 1 YR Review Hi everyone, Sorry for the hiatus. I am thankful to share this idea with you as it took a year to manifest. As a swing/positional trader, I try to look at higher timeframes and never force a trade. I can say that after a year I am finally ready to join the crypto market again as a consumer and buyer-- specifically in regard to BTC . I mentioned last year that the probability of touching 20k should not be overruled in a likely event structure was respected as resistance. Unfortunately, the 20k claim was a bit ambitious, but a 25k price touch was a nominal difference. That being said there are several key factors manifesting showing me a good buying opp . Nevertheless, I am still patiently waiting for an optimal entry and a confirmation, if any. Until then, I will remain dollar-cost averaging to hedge my trade. Good luck traders!
ب.ظ 01:07 1401/02/27
هر محتوا و مطالب مندرج در سایت و کانالهای رسمی ارتباطی سهمتو، جمعبندی نظرات و تحلیلهای شخصی و غیر تعهد آور بوده و هیچگونه توصیهای مبنی بر خرید، فروش، ورود و یا خروج از بازار بورس و ارز دیجیتال نمی باشد. همچنین کلیه اخبار و تحلیلهای مندرج در سایت و کانالها، صرفا بازنشر اطلاعات از منابع رسمی و غیر رسمی داخلی و خارجی است و بدیهی است استفاده کنندگان محتوای مذکور، مسئول پیگیری و حصول اطمینان از اصالت و درستی مطالب هستند. از این رو ضمن سلب مسئولیت اعلام میدارد مسئولیت هرنوع تصمیم گیری و اقدام و سود و زیان احتمالی در بازار سرمایه و ارز دیجیتال، با شخص معامله گر است.