رتبه بین تریدربر اساس بازدهی ماهانه
عملکرد تریدر را به اشتراک بگذارید.
تعداد اعضای کانال تلگرام168
میانگین بازدید روزانه0
میانگین تعداد سیگنال روزانه0
میزان اشتیاق کاربران به تحلیلهای تریدر
نحوه محاسبه :
میانگین بازدید روزانه
تعداد اعضای کانال تلگرام
BITCOIN: THIS IS IT. Hello guys, welcome to this BTC update. The weekend went well but the beginning of the weekdays went wrong. All this was expected and you knew it if you followed my ideas. Anyways, here's a quick analysis of what could happen next. Recap: In our previous update, we discussed how important the current support level is and as it is still holding the support, we still have that one chance to bounce back. Update: We expected and it happened. BTC is once again back to the same support level and this time it is under the descending triangle formation. Things are pretty clear here for both negative and positive impacts. Positive Impact: If BTC can hold this support level then we can expect a bounce back soon. Maybe a quick drop towards the $17.6k level. Negative Impact: If BTC breaks down and closes below the current support level then the descending triangle will play its part. That's it from my end for now. We will wait for now. Do comment your ideas and analysis in the comment section. Thank you for supporting.
THETA: SOON TO BREAKOUT. Hello traders, here's an update on THETA in BTC pair for spot trading. Timeframe: 8 hours. Update: Theta token has been a deal breaker for traders in the BTC pair. If you do the backtesting then it has given 40% to 90% profit on the spot. I understand that Theta is under a descending triangle formation and technically it is a bearish pattern but only when it breaks down below the support. If it breaks above the resistance then it becomes a trend reversible pattern. Here's a trade setup if THETA/ BTC breaks above the resistance level . Entry: 550 sats to 560 sats . Stop loss: 513 sats . Target 1: 596 sats . Target 2: 632 sats . Target 3: 671 sats . Target 4: 714 sats . Note: We will enter this trade only after the breakout. If you wish to leverage trade use 2x to 3x leverage in BTC pair.
BITCOIN: MOMENT TO DECIDE. Hello traders, it's an honor to pen down my analysis on BTC in 12 hours timeframe. I hope this update will be helpful for you all. Update: BTC has been making a negative move in the last few days. From a straight pump of +23% to a quick drop of -16%, all in the span of 10 days. Things took a dramatic turn on BTC but it is not quite a surprise cause BTC is used to being dramatic. The entire market is talking about the bearish sentiment, some predicted BTC to drop by $10,000, and some by $3000. Even I analyzed that if BTC drops below the current support level in a higher timeframe then it may reach down to the $12k where we have the 2nd support level . The interesting thing to notice is the volume spike which is increasing whereas the BTC price is decreasing. As BTC is still holding the $19k support level , there could still be a chance to bounce back. I clearly understand that we are in the bear market and BTC can go further down from its current price but still, it is worth considering the current support level . Until and unless BTC is holding the present support level , I am positive about BTC . If BTC breaks and closes below $19k, I will for sure wait for the strong buyback level and trade accordingly. It is indeed a moment to decide on BTC . Note: I am not talking about the bull run here, I am talking about BTC sustaining the $19k support level and bouncing back to a decent level in a lower timeframe. What is your viewpoint on BTC? Do share your ideas in the comments. Thank you for reading. God bless and trade safely.
ETHEREUM: REJECTION FROM THE RESISTANCE!!! Hello traders, I hope your weekend was good. We are back again after the weekly close and things are still not taking a positive turn. Here's a quick update on Ethereum in a lower timeframe. Timeframe: 4 hours. Update: ETH gradually started pushing up after the sudden drop (from $1687 to 1487) on the 6th & 7th of September 2022. This pullback went from $1487 to $1789 almost a 20% rally. Currently, ETH is getting rejected from the resistance level of $1780. So far, the 21 MA is trying to hold the price at $1725. Things are pretty easy and simple to understand here. Point 1: If the 21 MA manages to hold the price, ETH will still need to break through the $1780 resistance. Point 2: Breaking down below the 21 MA will drop the price back to the lower support level which is at the $1560 area. Conclusion: I am not going long on ETH right now rather shorting (scalping) will be a good option. This is my personal opinion and not financial advice. Make sure you invest after doing your own research. I hope this idea is helpful for you. Thank you for supporting me. God bless and trade safely.
BITCOIN: STILL NOT BULLISH!!! Hello traders, I hope you guys are doing good. Here's a quick update on BTC in a lower timeframe. Timeframe: 8 hours. Update: BTC is still not bullish . It did perfectly bounce back from the $18.5k to $19k support level but currently, it is struggling to break above the $22k resistance level . If BTC fails to break above this level then we can expect another drop in the market. The RSI is already close to the overbought zone. Conclusion: BTC is still in a critical zone. Holding leverage positions for long in this unstable market will be risky. You may take short or long calls for scalping but make sure that it is for a shorter period of time. Note: Take the risk that you can effort to lose but knowingly do not jump into a bad trade. When you know and see that market is in a risky zone, stay aside. I hope this update is helpful for you. Thank you for supporting me. God bless.
JASMY: ONE OF THE UNDERRATED COINS. Hey guys, here's an update on JASMY/USDT. Timeframe: Daily. Description: JasmyCoin (JASMY) is a cryptocurrency project of a Tokyo-based Internet of Things ( IoT ) provider Jasmy Corporation. The main goal of the project is to establish a secure environment on the platform where users can exchange data in a trustless manner between IoT devices (computers, cars, phones) and decentralized protocols. Update: Ever since JASMY's launch on 22 November 2021, it is -98% down from the ATH. JASMY has formed a good support level at $0.0083 and the interesting thing to notice here is that after the continuous drop, JASMY started moving sideways. This sideway pattern shows a strong accumulation. Now, I don't know for how long this accumulation will continue but one thing I know for sure is the moment JASMY breaks out of this zone, it will explode pretty strong. The rally may start in late October or maybe next year, depending on the market condition. So, with proper risk management, I have started filling my bag with some JASMY. If JASMY breaks down and closes below the $0.0083 support level in a higher timeframe then it will invalidate this chart. Note: This is a long-term trade so do not consider it for scalping. Not financial advice. What do you think about JASMY? Do you think it's a good project to invest in? Share your knowledge in the comments section. Thank you for all your support. Trade safely.
BITCOIN: A MIX FEELING OF GREEN AND RED. Welcome folks, to this new update on BTC . Timeframe: 3 Days. Recap: In my previous update, I mentioned about the two scenarios. 1. BTC will continue to hold the $19k support level and bounce back. 2. BTC will break down and fall towards the $12k support level . Well, it followed the number 1 scenario, a bounce from the $19k support level . Update: Recently, BTC has been reacting both negative and positive at the same time. I don't know if this could be an actual bounce back for BTC towards the $29.5k resistance level . So far, BTC manage to stay above the support 1 level but still in a critical zone. This time if BTC manages to break through all the odds then $29.5k to $30k could be a promising range for BTC . If you ask me when then I believe the beginning of the last quarter could be the month. RSI: The RSI is showing both the bullish and bearish divergence at the same time. We can see a nice rising wedge pattern forming in the RSI . Conclusion: Bulls need to maintain the pressure and should not drop below the $19k support. I am still holding my longs on BTC on spot and if by any chance, BTC goes bleeding red, I would like to accumulate more and more. What do you think about the recent price movement in BTC? Do share your views. Like, and comment to support me. Thank you and trade safely.
DOGE: MAKING SOME MOVE. Hello traders, welcome to this DOGE update. Timeframe: 2 hours. Trade setup: DOGE broke out of the bullish falling wedge pattern. We may expect some rally soon. Entry: $0.0606 to $0.0626. Stop Loss: $0.0568. Targets: $0.06432 $0.06693 $0.07097 $0.07237 Note: Always use SL and do not over-leverage. This is a scalping trade setup and not for long-term holding. This isn't financial advice. So, do your own research before investing.
BTC: SOME POSITIVE MOVE. Hello guys, BTC finally broke out of the trendline. In 3 hours timeframe, the market looks good. If it can break above the $20.5k to $20.8k resistance level then we can expect BTC to reach $21.5k to $22k cause in a higher timeframe, we have resistance in between that range. For now, scalping would be a better option to make quick money. For long-term accumulation, BTC under $20k is a good range and if BTC goes below it, I will surely accumulate more. Note: Do your own research before investing. I am just a T.A guy and not a financial advisor. Trade safely, guys.
BITCOIN: TESTING THE RESISTANCE. Hello traders, welcome to this BTC update in a shorter timeframe. Timeframe: 3 hours. Recap: As per our previous chart, BTC maintained the support level following the bullish divergence pattern. It bounced back from $19500 (divergence support) to $20500 (current resistance). Update: BTC in a lower timeframe is forming a bullish falling wedge pattern which is a good thing for the market. The current resistance will decide the next flow of the market. 1. Breakout and retest will allow the market to move in a positive direction. 2. Rejection will drop the price back to $19300. Conclusion: The market is in a perplexing stage at present and on top of that the FEDs. It will be wise to wait for a confirmation. I hope this idea was helpful for you. Let me know your ideas on the current market scenario. Note: This idea is in a shorter timeframe. So, take your trades accordingly. Trade safely.